Our client is a global FTSE listed support services Group. Their energy EPCM division provides fast track power generation solutions to an international blue chip client base. Currently enjoying a market leader reputation for delivery and service, they wish to appoint an International Sales Director to source and secure new international contracts in the power sector.
- Reporting dotted-line to the Chief Executive Officer and directly to the Vice President of business development you will immediately target the development of an international project portfolio with power generation clients across the Eastern Hemisphere.
- You will continually monitor and develop existing and emerging profitable markets and set the strategy to win and close major projects from $50m to $500m+
- Working with significant autonomy you will be the key point of customer contact within the Eastern Hemisphere.
- As business opportunities develop in the region, you will work to establish the local infrastructure to support EPCM projects and the systems to achieve commercial returns.
- With a degree in engineering and ideally MBA qualified you will have worked for a multinational power contactor and have a proven track record of securing high value EPCM contracts.
- You will have the gravitas and commercial skills to negotiate high value contracts in a concise and factual way in multi-cultural environments. Flexibility to travel internationally from a home base is essential.
- Tenacious with high levels of energy and ambition you will be keen to join a results orientated Group which recognises and rewards success.