Our client is a leading provider of Technology & Software Systems for the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Natural Resources sector, working with a portfolio of Blue Chip clients with a reputation of innovation and customer support across the asset lifecycle. They wish to appoint a results-focussed Key Account Director for their upstream simulation solutions business.
- Reporting to the Regional Sales Vice President you will develop new and existing accounts with Oil & Gas majors and independents providing tailored solutions.
- Advising clients in a consultative manor you will provide innovative solutions utilising the group product portfolio ensuring commercial returns and client satisfaction.
- You will act as the key portfolio contact for clients from bid to delivery, training & aftermarket support.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering qualified you will have a proven track record of sales within the Petrochemical, Refinery or Oil & Gas industry on simulation software solutions.
- You will have the gravitas to lead projects and deliver a turnkey solution that ensures commercial returns.
- Ideally with a second language you will have the flexibility to travel internationally.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting KAD/159/23 to:
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection