Lead Engineer LE/246/24
Defence & Security
Tuesday, 15 May, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a leading manufacturer of highly technical electrical components for a variety of manufacturing sectors. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint an Engineering Manager.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will hold full strategic accountability for a broad and full engineering function from design/ NPI to delivery.
- In a highly collaborative business environment you will work closely alongside management peers and regularly engage with customers to ensure exceptional service levels.
- Will lead and mentor a multisite team with 6 direct reports in an autonomous leadership position.
- With an electrical biased engineering degree, you will be a proven manager with the ability to prove you can add value in a No.1 position within a full life cycle technical engineering environment.
- The ability to prove you can lead and mentor a multidiscipline engineering team with excellent project management skills.
- Exceptional internal and external/ customer facing communication skills.