Our client is a leading multi-disciplined Engineering group providing Feasibility Studies, Front End Engineering Design, Procurement and Project Management Services to a blue chip global client base across the Power, Process, Oil & Gas sectors. They wish to appoint a Legal Counsel with in-depth contractual expertise.
- Reporting to the Main Board of Directors you will lead the legal function across the EMEA territory providing support to the regional leadership.
- You will provide guidance on all contractual terms and conditions from bid to execution providing contractual protection.
- You will manage relationships with clients in House Legal functions ensuring mutually beneficial contractual relationships.
- Degree in Law qualified with a minimum of 5 years experience of the Oil & Gas Engineering/Contracting sector with in-depth contract expertise.
- With in-depth English & Scottish Law expertise you will also have international expertise.
- You will have recent knowledge of contract negotiations, claims and variations.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by post or email including your current remuneration package quoting LC/159/41 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.