Major Project Commercial Manager
Oil and Gas
Utilities and Energy
Car, Pension, Healthcare, Bonus
About this position:
Our client is a leading multinational Design & Build Integrator working on High Technology projects for Blue-chip International clients. They wish to appoint a Commercial Manager for a major €1bn plus contract in Ireland.
- Reporting into the Commercial Director you will be Commercially responsible for a major multidiscipline project
- Ensure all commercial activities are undertaken in line with client and business requirements & build, lead and support the commercial team
- Monitor budgets & forecasts & review monthly cost reporting
- Degree in Quantity Surveying & MRICS qualified you will have expertise in commercial leadership on projects of £500m plus in value within the Process, Oil & Gas, Cleanroom, Petrochemicals sectors.
- You will have FIDIC & bespoke contract form expertise having worked for an EPC/EPCM contractor and managed large value subcontracted works packages.
- You will have led a commercial head count of 60 plus staff in Estimating, Procurement, Project Controls & Quantity Surveying.