Our client is a UK based leading major infrastructure contractor. As a consequence of increased workload they are seeking to appoint 2 senior roles to lead operations and project delivery. Candidates seeking to return to the UK with major international infrastructure projects would be actively considered.
- Flexible to be based in the UK project location you will be able to adapt rapidly to a new environment and client.
- This is a highly visible position with significant press exposure and you will be expected to deal with this in a professional and precise manner.
- You will be responsible for leading and developing the team, building to exacting quality, time and budget requirements.
- You will prepare regular financial and operations reports for the Board on the progress of the project.
- You will have total responsibility for the safety and environmental performance of your project.
- Engineering degree qualified with 10 years of leadership experience on major infrastructure projects.
- You will be comfortable in a prestigious and high profile leadership position. Previous experience with stakeholders and external political contacts is essential.
- You will be an ambitious, graduate calibre professional with experience running major quality clients.
- You will be a confident leader with an eye for detail and the ability to drive the project forward.
- You will have strong financial and budgetary experience and you will understand the UK market major project.
- Civil engineering degree qualified with 10 year major project experience.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by post or email including your current remuneration package quoting MPD/445x/55 to:
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection