Our client is a leading main contractor working on some of the UK & Europe’s major landmark critical infrastructure projects with a reputation for innovation, safety, and delivery. Following continued profitable growth, they wish to appoint a highly experienced major projects Director.
- Reporting directly to the divisional Managing Director you will have complete project autonomy and accountability from initial design, construction to client handover.
- You will promote best practice & innovation managing multi-disciplined teams to ensure project milestones, Health & safety, managing risk and maximize commercial returns in line with business requirements
- Degree in Engineering qualified you will have a successful track record in the delivery of major critical infrastructure projects at £400m plus in value in a multi stakeholder environment.
- You will be contractually, commercially and technically astute with the gravitas to lead and develop best practice across the function.
- You will be keen to join a industry leading group who has organically grown and rewards the delivery of set goals.