Our client is a leading multinational main contractor delivering some of the UK’s most prestigious Infrastructure schemes. Following a major contract award, they wish to hire a highly experienced Project Director.
- Reporting directly into the European Divisional Director you will have complete project responsibility from design to construction to client hand over.
- Ensure world class levels of health & safety performance, projects milestones & commercial returns.
- You will lead a team of Senior Project Manages across 3 major works packages, establish the program, project milestones, overall delivery & consistency.
- Act in a role requiring high levels of client & stakeholder interaction & management.
- Degree qualified you will be a proven Project Director having delivered landmark UK infrastructure projects at £250m plus.
- Managed large multisite & multidisciplined teams promoting consistency across the overall delivery approach.
- Commercially astute with gravitas to develop work at all levels internally & externally.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.