Our client is one of the world’s leading FMCG companies with a portfolio of world famous drinks brands and a global foot print. Focussed on continued and profitable growth they wish to appoint a Managing Director to focus on the South East Asian Market based in China.
- You will hold full P&L accountability for the region, defining strategy in existing and emerging regional markets.
- You will possess extensive regional brand building expertise with in-depth knowledge of China and other South East Asia Countries.
- Degree and MBA qualified you will have in-depth expertise of the Asia FMCG-drinks sector with a track record of success in China.
- With first class communication and leadership skills, plus a proven track record of growth and board level leadership.
- You will manage key suppliers, stakeholders, relationships and governance
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is essential
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.