Managing Director – Designate MDD/811x/25
Car or car allowance / LTIPs / Private Medical / Pension
About this position:
Our client is a global aerospace business with a significant multi-site UK operation. Due to continued expansion and succession planning they wish to appoint a Managing Director designate.
- You will have overall profit and loss for the business, you will provide technical and strategic guidance and be responsible for developing and implementing the business plan.
- You will be responsible for meeting financial commitments, providing the resources necessary to grow and where necessary actions to cut costs.
- To improve factory performance through lean manufacturing initiatives, the role requires excellent organisation and project management skills.
- You will be degree educated in an Engineering or Technical discipline. You will ideally have held either full or partial P+L responsibility within an Aerospace Manufacturing Environment.
- You will have a collaborative style and work effectively with all stakeholders including peers. The ability to effectively communicate ideas and thoughts to people at all levels of the organisation.
- You will have a good understanding of the implementation of lean initiatives to deliver cost reductions and operational excellence.