Our client is a leading, Private Equity backed Elderly Care provider with a national coverage who have approached Barnaby Stewart to assist them in their search for a Managing Director. This Care provider have over 100 homes throughout the U.K that specialise in providing the highest standard of person-centred Nursing Care for the Elderly.
- Reporting directly into the Chief Exec, you will have overall responsibility for a portfolio of over 100 Nursing & Residential Elderly care homes across the UK
- You will lead the strategic growth of the business in line with company objectives through acquisition and development of new services
- You will have overall P&L, budgeting and forecasting responsibility for the business and will work seamlessly with the SMT to ensure the business achieves all financial, compliance and growth targets
- Have extensive experience in leading a healthcare business ideally with PE backing
- Ideally come from a clinical background with experience operating at a strategic and operational level
- Have a demonstrable track record of increasing EBITDA within a national Healthcare Business
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting MD/917/03 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.