Our client is a leading International food group who manufacture and supply a range of added value chilled and frozen food products to Grocery and Foodservice/ QSR customers across the globe and are renowned for their superior quality & service levels.
Due to a promotion to their Global senior leadership team they are looking to appoint a managing director to lead their Western European region.
- Reporting directly to the Group President you will enjoy complete strategic control over regional performance with full P&L responsibility in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- With 2 Primary manufacturing facilities and numerous strategic placed offices in Western Europe you will lead an international multifunctional leadership team to ensure group targets are exceeded
- Will represent the business in the region and engage with customers and suppliers across all channels to deliver exceptional results.
- Degree and ideally MBA educated you will have a proven record of growth within the food sector with significant exposure to blue chip customers across Europe - experience across Foodservice and Grocery channels would be highly advantageous.
- The ability to prove you can drive operational performance with a solid understanding of the technical/ supply requirements of Grocery and Quick Service Restaurant/ Foodservice customers.
- The gravitas to represent a business during a period of major transformation with the skills required to lead a multinational workforce.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: MDE/896/43 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection