Managing Director – Hospitality MDH/246/54
Leisure, Travel & Hospitality
Full Executive Package
Saturday, 11 August, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a leading hotel chain with an international presence. Due to an internal promotion they require an experienced hotel executive to lead their portfolio of 3*+ hotels in the UK.
- Reporting directly to the Group Chief Executive you will have full control over the UK business.
- Leading a team with 7 direct reports you will have full ownership of commercial and operational strategies and success.
- Fully responsible for delivering brand and profit growth to the company.
- Work closely with customers, owners and general managers to achieve targets and generate new business.
- Degree educated ideally to MBA level with an extensive background within the hotel and travel industry.
- Experience in a senior role within the hotel sector with full financial responsibility.
- You will have the gravitas to lead an internationally renowned company in the UK and the ability to represent the business at all levels, including media relations.
- This position would suit a proven commercial executive with a successful background in senior management positions within the hotel and leisure sector.