Our client is a globally recognisable FMCG group with a variety of market leading brands across various channels. Due to planned growth in Emerging markets they are looking to appoint a Managing Director.
- A newly created role reporting directly to the Regional Chief Executive you will be a key member of the senior leadership team and hold full responsibility for the design and delivery of an international growth agenda focussing on non-core/ established markets across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Will engaging with customers and third parties to secure new business in emerging markets, working closely alongside peers to ensure group standards are aligned and goals are achieved.
- Will build, lead and mentor a multifunctional team to drive performance across your markets.
- Degree educated you will have led significant strategic growth initiatives in a branded FMCG environment with the ability to prove you can increase performance on an international stage.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to operate in an autonomous leadership position whilst representing the business and acting as the figure head across your areas of responsibility.
Ideally have experience working across various routes to market/ international trade channels. Additional ‘Emerging market’ language skills would be highly advantageous