Our client is a leading International food group with revenues in excess of $5bn and an enviable blue-chip customer base across all channels. Due to major expansion plans in foodservice markets they have restructured the global senior leadership team and have created a new role.
- A key member of the senior leadership team reporting directly to the Group CEO, you will hold full strategic responsibility for business unit/ channel performance globally, in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor a senior management team across numerous dedicated and independent manufacturing facilities to deliver corporate targets.
- Will target new business across new and existing accounts and markets, utilising both group level and business unit resources to ensure overall customer centric growth and success
- Minimum bi-lingual (English and another) you will be a food industry expert with extensive experience supplying Foodservice/ end user and ideally, Major QSR customers on an international stage.
- Will have held a sizable P&L responsibility ideally within an international multisite (m/f) business unit with the ability to prove you can increase top and bottom line performance through the deployment of your strategy.
- An inspirational collaborative business leader capable of operating in a high-profile international leadership role that will play a key part in a global leading food group’s expansion plans.