Our client, part of a global Blue-chip multinational is a leading Manufacturer, Installer & Maintainer of High Voltage Electrical Power Transmission & Distribution Solutions. With expertise across Substations & HVDC, Protection & Control Systems from design, Manufacture, Supply, Engineering, Project Management to a Full Turnkey solution for clients.
- Reporting into the EMEA President you will hold full P&L responsibility for the business in the UK with some accountability for European projects.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the operation including HR, Technical, Sales, Tendering, Operations & Commercial to achieve commercial returns and minimise risk.
- Design and deliver the short to medium strategy for the business along with the Board of Directors.
- Degree in Engineering qualified you will have a proven successful track record of P&L leadership and profitable growth within the High Voltage Power sector ideally with exposure to Equipment, Design & Construction.
- With strong Commercial & Technical expertise you will be highly regarded within the sector with clients and ideally have expertise of HVDC – High-Voltage Direct Current systems
- Possess strong leadership skills with strong analytical and problem-solving you will be able to develop strong relationships internally & externally