Our client is a highly regarded, well established, Automotive, Electronics manufacture, supplying vehicle OEM’s. With a reputation for innovation & technical solutions across the industry from R&D, manufacturing & supply to help customers meet their current and future sector demands.
- Reporting into the group Managing Director you will hold full P&L responsibility designing & delivering the short and medium strategy focussed on profitable growth and working capital.
- You will build, motivate and manage a first-class delivery team across all functions and you will drive innovation in order to strengthen domestic and international sales in both established and emerging markets.
- Developing key accounts & long-term relations with Automotive OEM’s & global 1st tier manufacturers.
- Degree in Engineering, ideally with an MBA / Masters you will have a track record of profitable P&L leadership in an Automotive related manufacturing environment, preferably in Electrical / Electronic systems.
- With blended expertise across Business Development you will be able to demonstrate experience of working in a high technology collaborative business.