Our client offers a comprehensive range of Mechanical & Electrical Turnkey contracting and Engineering services with its own fabrication, modularization facility and inhouse design departments. Serving a Blue-chip client base across Hazardous environments including the Power, Nuclear, Pharmaceutical, Process, Oil & Gas sectors. Following internal promotion, they wish to appoint a results focused Managing Director
- Reporting into the Group Managing Director you will develop and deliver the strategy focussed on profitable growth with new and existing customers in target markets.
- Manage the effective delivery of projects to time and cost targets by personal leadership and through direct reports and other members of the team ensuring the highest levels of Health & Safety.
- You will manage risk in a role requiring high levels of client interaction and internal management
- Preferably degree in Engineering qualified you will have in-depth expertise of industrial Mechanical & Electrical at-risk contracting with clients in hazardous environments including Pharmaceutical, Process, Power, Nuclear, Oil & Gas.
- You will be commercially and technically astute with experience of Newbuild and refurbishment projects under numerous contract types from Alliance – Lumpsum.
- You will be able to demonstrate profitable growth and multi-site operational leadership in a business with turnover in excess of £50 million plus and projects at £2million plus in value.