Our client is a leading EPC company specializing in the process design & construction of Water, Effluent & Air Purification Systems for clients across the UK. Possessing comprehensive expertise to deliver flexible, reliable, cost effective solutions that deliver the rigorous demands of today’s environmental sector.
- Reporting into the Chairman you will hold full P&L responsibility for the business.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the operation including HR, Technical, Operations & Commercial to achieve commercial returns and minimise risk.
- Design and deliver the short to medium strategy for the business along with the Board of Directors.
- Degree in Engineering qualified & ideally IChemE you will have a proven successful track record of P&L leadership and profitable growth within the Water/Wastewater Process design, equipment contracting sector.
- Technical expertise across technology & Project delivery
Possess strong leadership skills with strong analytical and problem-solving you will be able to develop strong relationships internally & externally
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.