Our client is a highly respected Food Group with revenues exceeding £1bn and a leading market share across Grocery and Foodservice channels. They are entering a period of major planned growth and are seeking their next Managing Director.
- Reporting directly to the owners you will be a key member of the senior leadership team, with full strategic responsibility for UK operations this is in a highly autonomous leadership position covering multiple UK and Europe manufacturing facilities.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional senior management team during a major, commercially focused transformation period with plans to double UK revenues.
- Will engage with customers at the highest level in the UK. Ensuring group product offerings are aligned and goals are achieved.
- Degree educated you will be a proven, commercially astute business leader with a successful track record in the food sector with extensive exposure to the UK Grocery customers and their commercial requirements.
- An inspirational leader with the ability to represent the business in the UK across all channels.
- Will have significant exposure to brand and private label foods with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenues across UK Grocery accounts by creating long term collaborative relationships.