Our client is a leading manufacturer of chilled and frozen foods with a significant market share across UK Grocery channels. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a Managing Director.
- Reporting to the board of directors you will have complete strategic responsibility over the design and delivery of a new business growth strategy.
- Will lead a multisite operation focusing on both commercial and operational excellence to increase profitable revenue streams.
- Will engage with blue-chip customers at the highest level in the UK and represent the business within the industry to ensure group standards are aligned and goals are achieved.
- Ideally degree and MBA educated you will have a successful track record within the food sector with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenues through exceptional commercial or operational leadership.
- Wil possess the skills and experience to lead a multisite senior management team with excellent communication skills both internally and with customers.
- Will have a solid understanding of the technical requirements of the UK Grocers with the gravitas to also represent the business on the international stage as it enters a new period of growth.