Our client is a regional £50m turnover contractor with an expanding presence across the South of the UK. Due to the implementation of a bold growth strategy and succession planning they now require a Managing Director who will then become the group MD when the incumbent moves to a Chairman role within a given time frame.
- Will oversee the integration of new acquired businesses and have full P&L responsibility for the current turnover.
- Will report to the Group MD and the Board and liaise closely with clients.
- Will have a have a number of senior direct reports including Operational, Business Development and Commercial.
- Will ensure that the current processes and procedures are robust and fit for purpose.
- Will ideally be of degree education and have a track record of managing a P&L in excess of £40M in the UK construction sector.
- Will be keen to join a growing company that is in ascension with a view to becoming a Group MD in a short time scale.