Our client is a leading Business in the Plant Hire/Civils sector with a growing portfolio of offerings.
Due to a combination of the implementation of a bold growth strategy and succession planning the would now like to appoint a new managing Director for a key Business within the group.
- Will report to the UK CEO and have full P&L responsibility for the business with a remit to growth the business through organic and acquisitional growth.
- Will work closely with the with the other members of the senior leadership team to ensure quality and margins are maintained.
- Will engage with the Executive board and your peers whilst engaging with the existing clients and the wider market.
- Will have experience of Operating at a senior level within the UK Plant Hire or Civils contracting sector.
- Will have an appetite to move to a Board Level role within a given timeframe.
- Will be keen to join a business know for rewarding success.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting MD/687x/01 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.