Our client is a leading business the in the UK Contracting/Construction Sector. Due to a combination of succession planning and the implementation of a bold growth strategy they would like to appoint a managing Director for one of the key business units.
- To bring the board proposals for Greenfield developments in line with the business strategy
- Mange a team of 7 direct reports with a employee base of 200+ across the UK.
- To deliver on Financial and Nonfinancial targets.
- To develop the business through organic and acquisition.
- Will ideally be of degree education and have proven track record of working in the UK.
- Will be keen to join a business with a view to moving to a CEO/Group MD role within a given timeframe.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting FD/159/26 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.