FMCG / Consumer Goods
Bonus commensurate to success
About this position:
Our client is a leading manufacturer of branded consumer goods, supplying into the multiple grocery retail and DIY retail sectors, throughout the UK, Ireland and Internationally.
- With full P&L responsibility for the business you will be responsible for growing the business both organically and via acquisition, with particular emphasis on further international growth.
- To take a strategic view of the business with particular emphasis on new revenue streams, developing robust strategies, translating them into actionable plans.
- To increase sales across the whole business, playing an active role in all business development activities, further developing and maintaining key relationships within the multiple grocery retailers.
- To be responsible for all marketing activities within the business, ensuring the company maintains and improves its position as a brand leader in their market sectors.
- To further expand the company’s ecommerce offering which is already one of their major growth areas. To lead the board and senior management team through change programmes whilst maintaining the focus on core business performance.
- Ideally you will be of graduate calibre with a proven track record of business success in either a general management or senior commercial function within branded consumer goods or FMCG food or beverage sectors.
- You will have good understanding of operations, supply chain and finance. A skilled negotiator with high levels of communication and presentation skills.
- Adept at negotiating, developing and delivering new business revenue streams, influencing product policy align to new customer direction. A good understanding of marketing branded consumer products will be an important element of the role.
- The role could suit either an experienced MD, Marketing Director, Commercial Director or Sales Director. International experience whilst an advantage, it is not essential for the role.