Our client- is a rapidly growing importer and distributor of furniture to the retail sector. They have been the talk of the industry since the launch of their brands over the last 5 years. Their unique approach to supply chain options for their customers, their high-quality manufacturing and material sourcing coupled to the finest levels of comfort set them apart from some of the more established companies in the industry. Over the last 12 months the company has seen its turnover and employee count nearly double and they have just embarked on a venture into mainland Europe. They are looking to appoint a Managing Director to lead the further growth and development of the company throughout the UK and overseas.
- You will have full P&L responsibility of the business and lead the management and development of the company, contributing effectively to the day-to-day operations and growth strategy.
- To maintain and develop innovation within the company, including supply chain, operational procedures, leadership and development of the staff.
- To deliver on short- and long-term strategic vision of the company and implement ongoing change. Managing relationships with key external stakeholders.
- You will contribute to fresh and creative ways of further improving business efficiencies which will improve profitability.
- Ideally degree educated or equivalent, you will have held full P&L responsibility of a business with a track record of business growth, within the furniture, interiors sector. This could include, lighting, bathrooms, kitchens or similar.
- An experienced individual, who can support the owner of the business, who spends extended periods of time overseas. You will have the ability to deliver on an ambitious period of growth within the business.
- You will be a strong communicator who has a strong understanding of the trade, with a passion for a design led brand. You will be comfortable and assured when dealing with the press and the media, when attending shows, in the UK and overseas.
- You will be keen to join a rapidly growing business, who should double turnover in 2021, with an impressive target of further growth over the next 5 years.