Our client is a highly-respected FMCG business with a significant market share in their category across various UK sales channels. The owner/ current Managing Director is looking to take a step back and is recruiting his successor.
- Reporting directly to the Owner you will enjoy full strategic responsibility and accountability for a c. £20m turnover company.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional senior management team to drive profitable revenues and supply chain excellence.
- Will engage with customers at the highest level to create long term commercial relationships.
- Ideally degree educated you will be a proven commercially astute business leader with a proven track record in branded FMCG environment.
- The gravitas and ability to represent the business across various channels.
- You will enjoy engaging with staff at all levels and be comfortable driving success through your team in a hands-on manner.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: MD/896/06 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection