Our client is an international food group who manufacturer and supply a range of added value chilled and frozen products to all channels in Europe with an enviable market share.
Due to a global restructure, they are looking to appoint a managing director to lead a multisite, pan European business unit.
- Reporting directly to regional President, you will hold full strategic responsibility for a market leading food group in Europe (£400m P&L, 5+sites, 3000 staff) in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor the senior management team across numerous facilities in Europe to deliver exceptional commercial and operational performance levels.
- Will hold top to top relationships within blue-chip customers across various channels and represent the business at the highest level within industry.
- Ideally Degree educated and bilingual, you will be a food sector expert with extensive experience in an added value manufacturing environment, where close working relationships with customers is the key to success.
- With a blend of commercial and operational achievements you will have significant exposure to customers in the UK and/ or Europe with the ability to prove you can increase profitability through the deployment of your strategy.
- An inspirational business leader capable of operating in a high-profile role that will play a vital role in the future development of the British food industry in UK and International markets.