Our client is a highly respected Global Food Group with international revenues exceeding €1bn and a leading market share across Grocery and Foodservice channels. They are entering a period of major planned growth in the UK and are looking externally for their next Managing Director.
- Reporting directly to the CEO and a key member of the senior leadership team, you will hold full strategic responsibility for UK operations with full P&L in a highly autonomous leadership position covering multiple manufacturing facilities and over 600 staff.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional senior management during a major, commercially focused transformation period with plans to double UK revenues to over £200m.
- Will engage with customers at the highest level in the UK and work alongside peers in group functional leadership positions to ensure group standards are aligned and goals are achieved.
- Degree educated you will be a proven, commercially astute business leader with a successful track record in the food sector with extensive exposure to the UK Grocery customers and their commercial requirements.
- An exceptional communicator and inspirational leader with the ability to represent a global food group in the UK across all channels.
- Will have significant exposure to brand and private label foods with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenues across UK Grocery accounts by creating long term collaborative relationships.