FMCG Food / Drink
£220 - 250K Base
Full Executive package, Short and Long-term incentives
Wednesday, 25 April, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a highly-respected privately owned British Food company who manufacturer a range of short shelf life foods for UK retail markets. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a managing director.
- Reporting to the exec chairman you will enjoy full strategic responsibility and accountability for a multisite food company.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional senior management team to drive profitable revenues and operational excellence.
- Will engage with blue-chip customers at the highest level
- Ideally degree educated you will be a proven commercially astute business leader with a proven track record in the food sector and the ability to drive excellent commercial and operational performance levels.
- An exceptional communicator with the ability to represent the business in the UK across various channels.
- People centric and a true team player you will enjoy engaging with staff at all levels and be comfortable driving success through your team in a hands-on manner.