Our client is a leading privately-owned supplier of both brand and private label food products to UK retail and foodservice markets. The current MD/ majority shareholder is looking to take a step back after leading the business for over 20 years and we are retained to appoint his successor.
- Following a planned handover period, you will assume full strategic responsibility over a c.£100m turnover food business.
- Will design and deliver future growth agendas whilst instilling a modern approach to leadership and customer development.
- Will engage with both suppliers and customers at the highest level to ensure exceptional service levels are continued.
- Degree and ideally MBA educated, you will have a proven track record in the UK food sector with the ability to drive performance in both a brand and private label sales environment.
- Will be keen to represent the business at all levels and be willing to operate in a hands-on manner to achieve results.
- An excellent record in people/ staff development with a solid understanding of the commercial requirements of UK grocery customers.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: MD/896/29 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection