FMCG Food / Drink
About this position:
Our client is part of one of the UK’s largest raw ingredient agriculture groups with a blue-chip client base and ambitious strategic corporate plans.
- Reporting to the Group board executive Director you will take full P&L responsibility for a strategic operating company with a turnover of £20m+.
- Responsible for all agricultural production, proceeding and trading within a defined set of major accounts and trade channels
- Develop and deliver long term strategic initiatives and business objectives to grow the business to £50m.
- Ideally educated to degree standard with a minimum of 5 years relevant PE1 experience within the food ingredients or agriculture sector.
- A team player with an excellent commercial & operational background with strong communication and presentation skills.
- A hands-on leader as well as a long-term strategist.