Our client is an award-winning privately-owned British Food group who manufacture a range of premium added value food products for numerous business channels. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a managing director.
- Reporting directly to the chairman, you will hold full strategic responsibility for a c. £50m turnover food company with over 500 staff.
- You will design and deliver a group expansion strategy to drive additional revenue streams through either new or existing routes to market.
- Will lead and mentor a close-knit senior leadership team to deliver exceptional commercial and operational results.
- Will actively engage with staff and customers to ensure company standards and service levels are achieved.
- Ideally Degree educated, you will be a proven general manager with significant exposure to UK food customers and the ability to prove you can increase commercial performance through the deployment of your strategy.
- An inspirational business leader capable of operating in a hands on role that will play a vital part in the development of this business during a period of planned growth and expansion.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: MDD/896/78 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection