Our client is a leading On & Offshore Oil & Gas sector services group proving a portfolio of solutions to the upstream & mid-stream sector. They are well established and have a international reputation for service and delivery across the industry.
- Reporting into the group board you will provide legal support and assistance across all business units and divisions on a international basis to mitigate and manage risk.
- You will be highly involved in contract negotiations, acquisition and disposals and supervise legal material across tenders and bid proposals and delivery
- You will manage legal framework and compliance requirements for the group to ensure continuity and compliance
- Manage external legal services where required
- With a Bachelor or Masters Degree in Law you will have a track record (5 Years plus) of operating in the On & Offshore Oil & Gas sector ideally with a support services solutions group.
- You will have first class communication skills in English and ideally one other language supporting internal divisions, Clients, Suppliers, Bankers, Legal Advisors, Government bodies etc.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting .. to:- LC/159/10
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection