Our client is a highly profitable contracting business within the building refurbishment sector with a reputation for delivering high levels of customer service and impressive levels of sales growth. Due to a rapid programme of expansion, the business is looking to recruit an ambitious Managing Director.
- Reporting directly to the Chairman you will have full P&L responsibility of this thriving business. You will lead and build on the existing team to create a team capable of maximising its existing business, whilst identifying other market opportunities where the company’s skills and experience can be utilised.
- The role requires a visionary leader who is constantly looking to develop new business opportunities. It is a ‘hands on’ role which will require a high level of client interaction across the UK, establishing, building and maintaining commercial relationships, ensuring that the business resources are continually able to satisfy client demands, expectation and market change.
- You will have overall responsibility for the successful delivery of all the company’s contractual commitments. Which will include commercial management, finance, customer relationship management, contract compliance, resource optimisation, procurement and health and safety, working closely with the Operations Director and other board members.
- Ideally you will be degree educated who has either held full P&L or Divisional P&L responsibility within either a construction related or hard facilities management organisation. You will have experience of working within a project, services related environment and have a proven track record of profitable business growth.
- You will have a strong commercial background as either a Managing Director, General Manager, Business Unit Director or possibly a Commercial Director who has had divisional P&L responsibility.
- You will have an entrepreneurial nature and have the drive and ambition to ultimately run your own business.
- With the ability to identify new revenue streams, you will be an inspirational leader of people with high levels of confidence, drive and ambition to succeed.
- You will be keen to join a highly successful business which provides a genuine opportunity for equity participation and in turn medium to long term wealth.