Our client is a Multisite Food group with revenues exceeding £400m, an established blue-chip multichannel customer base and leading Brand. Due to planned transformation they have restructured and are looking to appoint a new Managing Director
- Reporting directly to the majority shareholder, you will hold full strategic responsibility for a market leading food company with a Pan European customer base, in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor the senior management team across numerous locations to deliver exceptional commercial and operational performance levels during a period of major transformation.
- Will hold top to top relationships within blue-chip customers and represent the business at the highest level within industry.
- Ideally Degree educated with extensive experience in an added value Food manufacturing/ processing environment where close working relationships with customers is the key to success.
- With a blend of commercial and operational achievements you will have significant exposure to UK Food customers across all channels (UK Grocery retail exposure essential) with the ability to prove you can increase profitability through the deployment of your strategy.
- An inspirational business leader capable of operating in a high-profile role that will play a vital role in the future development of a British Brand.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: MDV/896/20 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection