Marketing, PR & Advertising
FMCG / Consumer Goods
About this position:
Our client is an internationally renowned British lifestyle apparel group with an enviable market share across B2B/ wholesale & DTC channels. Following over 20 years in post, the current Managing Director is searching for his successor.
- Reporting directly to shareholders, you will set short and long term targets with full strategic responsibility for business and brand performance across all platforms globally in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will mentor an established senior management team through a modern approach to leadership whilst focusing on increasing profitable revenues through both b2b and direct to consumer channels.
- Will manage relationships with Key UK and International wholesale customers and represent the business at the highest level within industry.
- Extensive experience in branded apparel or similar multichannel environment.
- A blend of commercial and operational achievements in a senior general management position with significant exposure to UK and International wholesale customers and the ability to prove you can increase top and bottom line performance through the deployment of your strategy.
- An inspirational collaborative business leader capable of operating in a high-profile role that will play a vital role in the future development of a British brand.