Our client is a globally recognisable FMCG brand with commercial, manufacturing and distribution centres across the globe. Due to retirement they are succession planning and looking to appoint a proven internationally experienced business leader.
- Reporting directly to Group Chief executive, you will design and implement a group level operational excellence strategy covering all functions including Engineering, Production, Technical and Supply Chain to ensure world class standards and best practice are achieved across all facilities.
- Will lead and mentor a broad international leadership team with 15+ direct reports and overall accountability for their development and performance within the group.
- Will work closely alongside SLT peers and hold complete budgetary autonomy for all investment projects and their timely delivery.
- Will establish a global CI/ Opex function for the first time including developing a core/ dedicated team and rolling out across all sites and functions to ensure optimum business performance.
- Ideally a chartered engineer with post graduate business/ management qualifications you will have significant exposure to multisite operations in a fast paced/ high volume FMCG manufacturing environment with the ability to prove you could increase performance on an international stage.
- Excellent multifunctional leadership qualities with the ability to lead a large international management team focussed on exceeding global requirements, you will be comfortable with frequent business travel.
- Will have strong project management expertise and ideally, exposure to group level growth initiatives in both established and emerging markets.
- Commercially astute and a strong collaborator, you will be keen to assist across all areas of business to ensure the brands No.1 reputation is maintained.