Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of engineered metal components & systems to the automotive and defence sectors. They have enjoyed significant growth across both OEM and tier 1 channels in recent times however are now looking to appoint a managing director to lead their next phase of growth.
- Reporting directly to the board you will enjoy complete strategic autonomy for business operations with full P&L
- Will lead a multisite operation and senior management team with 7 direct reports.
- Will design and deliver a global growth and operational excellence strategy to achieve targets.
- Ideally degree qualified engineer you will have a proven track record in a regulated manufacturing environment with extensive experience supplying OEM customers in a relevant business sector.
- The gravitas and ability to represent the business within industry with exceptional communication skills at all levels.
- Will be keen to join a Growing British business who’s key objective is to deliver exceptional customer service levels through their team.