Our client is a highly-respected privately owned British food group who have enjoyed significant growth across UK grocery channels in recent times. They are succession planning and are looking to appoint a commercially biased managing director to lead their next phase of growth and expansion.
- Reporting to the chairman you will hold complete strategic responsibility for a £50m+ turnover highly profitable British food manufacturing business with full P&L in an autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional senior management team to drive profitable revenues and operational excellence.
- Will engage with blue-chip customers at the highest level and target further growth across new and existing accounts across Europe
- Ideally educated to degree level with the ability to prove you can add significant value to a similar sized British food company.
- Commercially astute with the gravitas to represent the business at the highest level within industry
- Experience in an added value food manufacturing environment supplying both brand and private label foods to Grocery markets would be highly advantageous