Our client is a leading International manufacturer and distributor of Pumps for Water and Industrial applications. They wish to appoint a Managing Director for the UK standalone business to profitably grow capital equipment sales, hire and further develop the aftermarket function.
- Reporting to the Group Chief Executive you will hold full P&L accountability for UK business and its export markets.
- You will design and implement the strategic growth plans developing profitable sales whilst maintaining sector leading levels of customer satisfaction.
- You will further develop the aftermarket function and hire business developing an industry leading team.
- Degree in the Engineering qualified you will have a proven track record of P&L readership within the engineered capital equipment market.
- You will appreciate the necessity of stringent commercial control to maximise bottom line profit and world class services.
- Technically astute you will be a proven multisite leader with the gravitas to motivate and lead teams whilst establishing a culture of ownership within the organisation.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by post or email including your current remuneration package quoting MDir/159/26
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.