FMCG Food / Drink
About this position:
Our client is a leading Regional Brewer turning over c.£10m with a variety of award-winning brands. They have plans to significantly increase performance and are looking to appoint a managing Director for the first time.
- Reporting directly to the majority shareholder, you will design and deliver a ‘nationalisation’ strategy for this privately-owned regional Brewer.
- Will lead and mentor the senior management team to deliver exceptional commercial and operational results.
- Will develop relationships with customers across various channels and represent the business at the highest level.
- Ideally Degree educated, you will have a strong commercial/ sales background in the drinks sector with the ability to lead a major national growth agenda with full P&L responsibility.
- Significant exposure to on and off trade channels in the UK with the ability to prove you can increase sales and profitability through the deployment of your strategy.
- An inspirational business leader capable of operating in a hands on role that will play a vital part in the future development of a British brand across UK and International markets.