Our client is a globally recognisable Luxury brand with an established B2B & D2C customer base including premium retailers in the UK. Due to planned growth in the UK they are looking to appoint a commercially astute managing director into a newly created role.
- Reporting directly to board and a key member of the senior leadership team, you will hold full strategic responsibility for business and brand performance across all platforms in the UK, their second largest international market. Midterm plan is for this role to take on wider International responsibility.
- Will grow, lead and mentor the UK team in a highly autonomous, hands on role to deliver exceptional performance levels across B2B and D2C channels during a period of planned growth.
- Will engage with premium Retail/B2B customers in the UK to create strong collaborative relationships to ensure growth whilst further advancing the direct to consumer channel performance.
- Degree educated with extensive experience in a relevant premium branded consumer goods sector with significant exposure to the collaborative workings of premium UK retail and pureplay customers. Additional expertise in driving direct to consumer, specifically own digital channel sales would be highly advantageous.
- The ability to prove you can lead a multifunctional team across Sales, Marketing, Digital, Finance, Supply chain and People through a modern empowering approach with exceptional customer facing communication skills.
- Strong commercial background with the ability to prove you can increase brand and business performance in the UK.