Managing Director UK
Utilities and Energy
About this position:
Our client is a UK subsidiary of an international Group. They are seeking to appoint a class leading small business MD with statutory responsibility for their UK activities.
- You will have complete autonomy for the UK operations.
- You will lead the UK executive team ensuring that your board reflects the aim to become the supplier of choice for EPC projects within the UK/UAE within the process industry.
- You will be flexible to travel to our international head office to align with new product developments.
- Ideally degree and MBA qualified you will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience of the process industry sector with 5 in senior level positions.
- Experience in manufacturing, assembly and distribution of water and EFW related systems would be beneficial.
- A natural leader and communicator you will be the figure head for the business with our key accounts and will be ambitious to grow the business.