Our Client is a leading Social Care Company who provide both Residential and Supported Living Services for Adults with Learning Disabilities across the U.K. Reporting directly in to the Board the primary objective of the role is to provide overall Business leadership to the organisation across the country.
- Overall Management of the Senior Management team and to grow the Business profitably
- Work alongside the Senior Management team to increase the number of services through acquisition
- Drive business growth and performance and achieve business objectives
- Extensive experience at an operational level within LD/ Social Care
- Held P&L responsibility with good commercial understanding of forecasting and accounts.
- Ideally qualified to RMN / RNLD level but will consider a degree of clinical experience
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting MD/386/10 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.