Manufacturing Director- EMEA
FMCG / Consumer Goods
FMCG Food / Drink
Excellent bonus and full executive package
Monday, 16 April, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a blue-chip multinational FMCG manufacturing business with numerous manufacturing facilities across the globe. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint a manufacturing director for the EMEA region.
- Reporting to the regional Chief executive and a key member of the senior management team you will enjoy complete strategic responsibility for the design and delivery of an international multisite manufacturing plan.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional management team to deliver world class manufacturing processes with overall autonomy for Production, Engineering, maintenance, continuous improvement, technical/quality and H&S.
- Will operate across the region in a multisite leadership position and work closely alongside commercial and supply chain peers to ensure overall business success and growth.
- Ideally a degree level engineer with a proven track record in a multisite leadership position within a relevant regulated/quality focussed manufacturing environment.
- An ambassador of Lean and CI processes you will be commercial and financially astute and be keen to join a group focussed on achieving exceptional service levels.
- An excellent communicator and leader you will operate best in a people first environment where staff development and award is a priority.