FMCG / Consumer Goods
FMCG Food / Drink
£60k - 70k
About this position:
Our client is a c.£20m turnover manufacturer of speciality added value food products for predominately UK retailer customers. They are succession planning and looking for their next Manufacturing Director.
- Reporting directly to the Managing director you will enjoy complete responsibility over a large multifunctional team of over 100 spanning Production, Quality, H&S and Engineering.
- You will set key performance metrics whilst continuously increasing operational performance levels through your health & safety and continuous improvement focussed leadership style.
- Will focus on increasing bottom line results through the deployment of your manufacturing excellence plan and engage with customers where required to ensure exceptional service levels are maintained.
- Ideally degree educated you will have a proven track record in a relevant fast paced manufacturing environment with the ability to lead a multifunctional operational team. Exposure to the technical requirements of UK retail customers/ previous Quality responsibility would be highly advantageous.
- This role would suit a blue-chip trained manufacturing executive looking for their first autonomous leadership role.
- Will have an in-depth understanding of FMCG manufacturing systems and automation with strong engineering and technical knowledge.