Manufacturing Manager MM/159/23
Defence & Security
Bonus, Car, Pension, Healthcare, Life Cover, Allowance
Monday, 14 May, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a leading manufacturer of specialist Alloys & Titanium Castings with one of Europe’s leading facilities supplying clients across the Aerospace, Defence & Specialist Automotive markets. They wish to appoint a Manufacturing Manager.
- Reporting into the Operations Director you manage day to day operational activities at the plant ensuring operational standards across efficiency and productivity.
- You will work closely with internal departments including Technical, Finance & Purchasing and externally with customers & Suppliers.
- Managing budgets you will drive manufacturing profitability, production, planning and quality, promoting Continuous Improvement & Quality.
- Degree in Engineering qualified you will possess 5 years plus operational management experience within a foundry environment with fluency in French & English.
- A well-rounded manager you will possess strong communication, technical, lean, change and commercial expertise across multiple manufacturing processes.