Our client is a leading manufacturing facility producing a range of consumer products. The UK is one of their biggest markets globally and they supply retail customers from their highly automated and modern UK facility. Due to planned growth and further expansion in the UK they are looking outside of their own for an experienced manufacturing site manager.
- Reporting directly to the Group Operations Director you will lead the team and safely manage the day to day operations of this critical manufacturing facility.
- You will ensure all manufacturing and production jobs and associated activities are managed to meet and exceed our customers expectations, whilst delivering required profit margins to the business.
- You will deliver the highest standards and performance for Health and Safety management.
- You will build and develop an organisation structure to deliver the immediate and long-term goals for this business.
- Ideally degree educated, you will have a minimum of 5 years FMCG / consumer products manufacturing management experience and an in depth understanding of manufacturing systems and automation, and knowledge of warehouse management systems.
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Safety or equivalent.
- Exceptional leadership capability, KPI and metric driven, with strong motivational and people development skills.
- You will have a working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodology or other continuous improvement techniques.