Our client is a renowned British Food company with a history of success in both brand and private label categories across all UK food channels. Due to major investment/ planned growth and a commercial restructure they are looking to appoint a marketing director to design and deliver a growth agenda across UK & Irish markets.
- Reporting directly to the Chief executive you will enjoy overall responsibility and budgetary accountability for the groups brand and Innovation/NPD strategy across all channels
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional dedicated team and manage third party agencies whilst utilising group resources to deliver both long and short-term goals.
- Will work closely alongside peers in Commercial and operational leadership positions to ensure overall business success and that growth targets are achieved.
- Degree educated and ideally blue-chip trained, you will be an innovative marketing director with the ability to prove you can drive commercial performance for a British food business.
- Will have experience managing sizable budgets in the FMCG sector with significant exposure to all UK Food channels and consumers.
- Will be keen to work in a growth environment where you can contribute across all areas of business to ensure growth.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref MkD/896/38 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.